Dedicated to empowering women to excel, influence and lead throughout their commercial real
estate careers. CREW represents over 70 organizations with 70+ chapters and a group of over 9,000 professionals.
CREW was struggling with the ability to design, streamline and execute their content and communication strategy. Admit One was brought in to evaluate their existing Marketing channels and provide recommendations on a go-‐forward strategy. In doing so, this would create new tools, re-‐define existing tools, and help clarify the CREW leadership strategies for 2016 and beyond.
- Evaluation of current state Channels and processes within
- Cross-‐functional workshops to identify opportunities and ideate on innovation and newness for go to market strategy
- Development of new Execution Plan and recommendation on new strategy with prioritized Marketing channels
- Creation of new tools and templates for implementation
- Cross-functional workshops to build content for Q3 and Q4 execution
- Support with execution and design of Q3 and Q4 tools and templates
- Training on implementation
- Recommendations and alignment on Key Performance Indicators for ongoing measurement and optimization
- Post project follow ups
- Increased alignment to Brand promise and Mission
- Increased membership (pending %) including new target demographic
- Unique voice with prioritization of Marketing Channels based on limited resources